Today marks one year since Kirby & Josh celebrated #TilTheBellsFellOff at their Outer Banks Wedding at Haven on the Banks! It was an honor to capture my favorite Bay Area Baddie becoming a Hyphy Wifey on the most unseasonably sunny April day.
This short but sweet noon wedding in Nags Head was full of laughter and focused on family. I love these two, and I’m so excited for them to welcome a baby girl to the crew this June! Happy anniversary to the Bells!
- Kirby’s request for photos of both her mom & new mother-in-law zipping her into her dress :’)
- Kirby & Josh’s choreographed reception entrance to “Fancy Like”
- The special *hula dance* that Kirby performed for Josh; she took lessons for almost 15 years growing up, and it shows!
- The Nikes Kirby snuck under her dress
- Kirby’s funny faces and her INCREDIBLE laugh, which half the time was at herself
- Beach portraits after the festivities ended! What’s an OBX wedding without beach pics?!
- Getting beeped at by every passing car in congratulations as we walked to the beach. So cute!
Special thanks to all the vendors that made it such a special day: Haven on the Banks (venue); I Do OBX Weddings & Events (planning/coordination & officiant); Picture Perfect Media (videography)
Thank you for capturing these beautiful pictures. I can’t believe it’s been one year already. You’re talent and attention to detail are extraordinary. Talented is an understatement you are one of a kind in your field and your work stands out from the rest. I can’t wait for you to capture our family pictures in the future.
WOW, KIRBY!!!! I feel totally unworthy of this INCREDIBLE praise! You are such a blessing. Thank you so much for taking time on YOUR anniversary to leave such kind words. I cannot wait to reunite and take photos of you all as a family of FOUR :’) <3 Love you so much