Today marks one year since Kirby & Josh celebrated #TilTheBellsFellOff at their Outer Banks Wedding at Haven on the Banks! It was an honor to capture my favorite Bay Area Baddie becoming a Hyphy Wifey on the most unseasonably sunny April day.
This short but sweet noon wedding in Nags Head was full of laughter and focused on family. I love these two, and I’m so excited for them to welcome a baby girl to the crew this June! Happy anniversary to the Bells!
- Kirby’s request for photos of both her mom & new mother-in-law zipping her into her dress :’)
- Kirby & Josh’s choreographed reception entrance to “Fancy Like”
- The special *hula dance* that Kirby performed for Josh; she took lessons for almost 15 years growing up, and it shows!
- The Nikes Kirby snuck under her dress
- Kirby’s funny faces and her INCREDIBLE laugh, which half the time was at herself
- Beach portraits after the festivities ended! What’s an OBX wedding without beach pics?!
- Getting beeped at by every passing car in congratulations as we walked to the beach. So cute!